How to tie your SINAR Tichel
When I wake in the morning, sometimes I just need things to be easy.
Choosing a scarf takes 5 seconds,
tying it can take minutes longer than I have to splurge.
Below are instructions to simplify your pre-coffee mornings when tying your scarf. Make your life easier.
Simple ties for your headgear should make your day flow smoother
and start your day off right.
Here you can get the tying instructions for your Sinar (Apron) Tichel.
STEP BY STEP
- Place your Tichel / Sinar on your head. Make sure the square part in the middle is covering your head and the two strips on the side are hanging down evenly.
- Take both strips of the Sinar and tie in the back and bottom of your head, over the lower fabric of the square part of your Tichel / Sinar.
- Take one strip of the Sinar and wrap it over top of your head, and hold it at your neck.
- Take the second strip of your Sinar-apron and wrap it over the top of your head (in the opposite direction of the first strip)
- Tie both strips of your Tichel-Mitpachat at the lower back of your head. Whatever tail ends of the strips are left can be tucked into the Tichel in the back.
Now you completed your Head Covering!
* So easy to look so beautiful! *
**Would you like to sew it? https://bit.ly/3lJ6Xc9