THESE ARE TYING INSTRUCTIONS - INSTANT DOWNLOAD. NOT A FINISHED ACCESSORY ITEM.
Here you can get the tying instructions for your HEADSCARF Tichel.
You will get written instructions with pictures.
You can print this PDF file and use it to make tying easier for you.
HOW TO TIE MY HEADSCARF TICHEL- STEP BY STEP:
1. Start by placing the middle of the fabric at the front of your head.
2. Cross the ends over at the back of your neck.
3. Now take one side and flatten it, ensuring that the fabric you want to show is facing the right way – and wrap it around your head.
4. Follow the same process with the other side, this time further back on your head in order to add height.
5. Repeat the wrapping alternating between sides until the headscarf's material is finished,
6. Adjust layers to show more or less of a certain color... and tie securely at the back of your neck.
7. Push the ends of the fabric flat under the straps and VOILA!
Now you completed your sinar-apron -haircover.
* So easy to look so beautiful! *