THESE ARE TYING INSTRUCTIONS - INSTANT DOWNLOAD. NOT A FINISHED ACCESSORY ITEM.
Here you can get the tying instructions for your SINAR Tichel.
You will get written instructions with pictures.
You can print this PDF file and use it to make tying easier for you.
HOW TO TIE MY SINAR TICHEL- STEP BY STEP:
1. Place your tichel/sinar on your head. Make sure the square part in the middle is covering your head and the two strips on the side are hanging down evenly.
2. Take both strips of the sinar and tie in the back and bottom of your head, over the lower fabric of the square part of your tichel/sinar.
3. Take one strip of the sinar and wrap it over top of your head, and hold it at your neck.
4. Take the second strip of your sinar-apron and wrap it over the top of your head (in the opposite direction of the first strip)
5. Tie both strips of your tichel-mitpachat at the lower back of your head. Whatever tail ends of the strips are left can be tucked into the tichel in the back.
Now you completed your sinar-apron -haircover.
* So easy to look so beautiful! *